Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lascaux

The only reason why the one ring was recovered was because gandalf thought bilbo needed to stop...

The only reason why the one ring was recovered was because gandalf thought bilbo needed to stop playing minecraft and go outside

My friend bought moonshine when we were in houston and one od the workers (he was totes smashed if...

My friend bought moonshine when we were in houston and one od the workers (he was totes smashed if course) was like

YA THAT STUFFS GOOD CUZ ITS REGULATED

THE STUFF MY FAMLY MAKES WILL MAKE YOU GO BLIND

I will have that hobbit lego house if it kills me

I will have that hobbit lego house if it kills me

Mal what u want 4 burthday to remain face down on the floor unbothered until my next birthday

Mal what u want 4 burthday

to remain face down on the floor unbothered until my next birthday

Oh how the wine talks

Oh how the wine talks

The cat door can totally be shut while i'm doing toxic shit I can put the food outside. I...

The cat door can totally be shut while i'm doing toxic shit I can put the food outside.

I just….

….need to figure out how to pitch this thing that totally makes sense

My new project is convincing my parents to let me move my shop into the air conditioned cat room in...

My new project is convincing my parents to let me move my shop into the air conditioned cat room in the warehouse. it has a sink and a toilet that works. pest free.

Yes you heard me right.

Two cats have air conditioning and a bathroom but I don’t lol.

They don’t want the dust and chemicals in there around the cats but I am left questioning why animals have more privelage than I do around here.

Drinking plum wine straight from the bottle while in bed.

Drinking plum wine straight from the bottle while in bed.

Birthday dinner Sunday. I tell my folks every year I don’t celebrate my bday yet they...

Birthday dinner Sunday. I tell my folks every year I don’t celebrate my bday yet they insist.

Kinda like how only white ppl celebrate cinco de mayo but most mexicans could give a shit

@stfuzombie My stepmom texted me like 15 mins ago to call him on his cell, I did 3 times no success...

@stfuzombie

My stepmom texted me like 15 mins ago to call him on his cell, I did 3 times no success after attempting to call him back earlier.

playing the most irritating game of phone tag with my dad ever I deliberately did not answer your...

playing the most irritating game of phone tag with my dad ever

I deliberately did not answer your call this morning because 8:30 am is to godfucking early

I got a mini vise at goodwill for $4. Sticks to the table through suction and it is perfect for...

I got a mini vise at goodwill for $4. Sticks to the table through suction and it is perfect for holding shit while painting.

Yayyyy goodwill

In houstonnnn. went to goodwill and bought dollhouse stairs 6_9

In houstonnnn. went to goodwill and bought dollhouse stairs 6_9

Turns out these enamels increase durability at 200 degrees as well as 350. The plastic can handle...

Turns out these enamels increase durability at 200 degrees as well as 350. The plastic can handle that temp so i’ll try baking some of these parts after they cure.

If I could make the surface dishwasher safe that would be awesome.

Oust, febreeZe and windex are just Raid that smells good. Spiders hate windex

Oust, febreeZe and windex are just Raid that smells good.

Spiders hate windex

forest-dreams: Turkey needs support, as always the media try to...

















forest-dreams:

Turkey needs support, as always the media try to hide the truth…

I wanna smuggle hobbits out of the shire and have my way with them after getting them high is that...

I wanna smuggle hobbits out of the shire and have my way with them after getting them high is that too much to ask.

like stealing beanie babies from a Cracker Barrel 

fuglyhorses: "This stud goes back to some of the best cow...



fuglyhorses:

"This stud goes back to some of the best cow horses of all time, such as Zan Parr Bar, Doc O'Lena and Freckles Playboy. He has nice head, big hip and is as laid back as they come. Check out his pedigree at www.allbreedpedigree.com. Stud fee - $300"

Submitted by maybeforevr

I'm cracking up at "big hip".

 

all that flashy pedigree shit ain't doin it

pollyguo: Will Graham from NBC's Hannibal



pollyguo:

Will Graham from NBC's Hannibal

*casually squashes some flying bug against laptop screen leaving a trail of goo* *doesn’t even...

*casually squashes some flying bug against laptop screen leaving a trail of goo*

*doesn’t even bother to clean screen*

No comments:

Post a Comment