Sunday, June 9, 2013

Now be a good girl.

Photo



fabeae: Wistful Mike Castle



fabeae:

Wistful

Mike Castle

Photo



Photo



diaryofanunownedsubmissive: heygingergirl: pleasuretorture: Ma...



diaryofanunownedsubmissive:

heygingergirl:

pleasuretorture:

Massaging against your mound, feeling the shapely curve of your epicentre. It seems to tease the base of your clitoris, filling your mind with nothing but thoughts of how many ways there are to pleasure you, to bring you to the pinnacle, to unleash the inferno that spreads inside.

As you lie there, keeping yourself so helplessly spread out, you try to raise yourself to a closer touch, yet it seems to make it feel even further away.

The flat palm keeps spreading around your mound, teasing against your clitoral hood, making that stiffened clitoris want to pop out… it all makes your legs shake with need.

Um…I give this a two thumbs up.

Oh my goodness that caption.

nerdybabygirl: Id Love To do a photoshoot here



nerdybabygirl:

Id Love To do a photoshoot here

hipeach: repping @sketch3030 down unders. 🎀



hipeach:

repping @sketch3030 down unders. 🎀

princesstiemeup: Getting ready to clean for you..



princesstiemeup:

Getting ready to clean for you..

honeybabylookbook: Elena Knyazeva A dolly to play with.



honeybabylookbook:

Elena Knyazeva

A dolly to play with.

Photo



I want you now, my little fuck slut, before I go off to work.



I want you now, my little fuck slut, before I go off to work.

I'm glad you showed up wearing handles on your head,...



I'm glad you showed up wearing handles on your head, babygirl, you know I like you "useful".

Talk to me

Morning cuddles









Morning cuddles

Photo



Photo



Photo



moreystudio: Christelle 5852 (Oakland 2008) photo: Craig...



moreystudio:

Christelle 5852 (Oakland 2008)

photo: Craig Morey

daddys-little-one: "That's it baby, show Daddy how you make...



daddys-little-one:

"That's it baby, show Daddy how you make that little pussy cum."

"But everyone will see, Daddy…"

"Do as your told."

"It feels soo goooodd Daddy."

millkfed: ✿



millkfed:

No comments:

Post a Comment