Sunday, June 9, 2013

UnorthodoxMortal

thegiggles: hungarian: what will happen when i'm 40 & still find 18 yr old guys really...

thegiggles:

hungarian:

what will happen when i'm 40 & still find 18 yr old guys really hot

you replace the term hot with the phrase 'what a handsome young man' and it's suddenly socially acceptable

sexlane: .



sexlane:

.

fairly-odd-girl: *me hearing gossip about person i hate*

fairly-odd-girl:

*me hearing gossip about person i hate*

image

sillybreeze: personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask,...



sillybreeze:

personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask, ill follow. :)

hamfarto: hamfarto: im having one of those unattractive days i mean years

hamfarto:

hamfarto:

im having one of those unattractive days

i mean years

penis-hilton: me



penis-hilton:

me

Photo



coldrewind: -uhhleeseeuhh: fagology: masturbation-is-illegal: ...



coldrewind:

-uhhleeseeuhh:

fagology:

masturbation-is-illegal:

I FELL OFF MY BED OMGFDHFHSGFZD

again

I NEED TO REBLOG

AGAIN

OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this video is an active part of my life why

sillybreeze: personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask,...



sillybreeze:

personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask, ill follow. :)

Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE

badwolflaurel: swiggity swort hello old sport



badwolflaurel:

swiggity swort hello old sport

sillybreeze: personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask,...



sillybreeze:

personal, relateable, friendly. talk to me! ask, ill follow. :)

corgicollector: After changing to fit into society, you are...



corgicollector:

After changing to fit into society, you are eventually going to want your old self back sooner or later

Photo



serialkiller-obsessed: missbrightcide: it must be bad when you can relate to the opinions of...

serialkiller-obsessed:

missbrightcide:

it must be bad when you can relate to the opinions of serial killers.

Truth is truth don't matter by who its spoken. Curiously enough, those people do have a point and most of the time they're completely right with what they're saying. Beside of the horrific crimes they've committed, they're smart, and i think it's ignorant to deny everything they say because of who they are and what they did.

Photo



Photo



Photo



homosassy: the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes...

homosassy:

the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am

No comments:

Post a Comment