Friday, June 7, 2013

Cannibalistic Tendencies

Photo



I was just wondering if you had items that made you feel little? For example, I have a teddybear and a blanket. I'm moving out and I wanted to start exploring but I'm not sure if there's anything I could buy to help me along the way. Any suggestions?

Well I have my teddy and blankies, and coloring books. Sometimes it depends on what I wear, other times it's the way Daddy looks at me, it honestly has become so much a part of me I feel little all the time 

Photo













MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you'll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad's?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?

glitterswitch: Join me for our first ever Tinychat, TOMORROW,...



glitterswitch:

Join me for our first ever Tinychat, TOMORROW, JUNE 5th AT 9PM EASTERN TIME! Invite your friends, we're always accepting new recruits.

Room URL: http://www.tinychat.com/slutcult
Password: "abducted" (all lowercase)

And WHOA, I am just like absolutely speechless about this promo right now, it looks so rad! Big thanks to needstobespanked and daddyisasdaddydoes for their artistic vision and hard work. Whoa, I'm so touched. <3

See y'all tomorrow!!

femsubdenial: kneelingmn: daddymike976: Daddy does know how...



femsubdenial:

kneelingmn:

daddymike976:

Daddy does know how to push your buttons, doesn't he, babygirl?

Yes. Words. Words are such a part of what I crave. They center me, remind me of who I truly am, focus me on him. Words do so very much. 

Awww… you know I wouldn't do these things to you if you didn't like them so much don't you? ;-)

Photo















Daddy got me a new toy....

A body wand and It’s all purple

Photo



Photo



tellmeallyoursexrets: :)



tellmeallyoursexrets:

:)

saythankyoumaster: I just want to pound you.



saythankyoumaster:

I just want to pound you.

thesweetsubmissive: wokeninvain: "Daddyyyyy! What're you...



thesweetsubmissive:

wokeninvain:

"Daddyyyyy! What're you doing?"

"I'm pushing up your dress, baby doll."

"I know, but why?"

"Because Daddy likes to, because you are My girl, because your princess parts are Mine to do anything I want with. Don't you like when Daddy pushes your dress up whenever he wants your little cunny?"

"Mmf, yes Daddy, but why are you doing it now?"

"Because daddy wants to fuck that tight little cum hole of yours, girl, no backtalk!"

"But Daddyyyy! My mother is home!"

"Well you are just going to have to keep that filthy whore mouth of yours quiet while Daddy fills you with His hard cock, girl, now let's get these panties off!"

"Oh Daddy, you know I can't keep quiet for that, you cock makes me feel too good. I make noises!"

"That's what the panties are for, you wicked little slut, open wide for Daddy!"

Daddy knows how to rouse babygirl at any moment…i literally gasped while reading…

xoxoxo
thesweetsubmissive 

Daddy bought me fluffy stuff and frozen lemonade! ヽ(^。^)ノIn return I had to wear a tiny dress with...

Daddy bought me fluffy stuff and frozen lemonade! ヽ(^。^)ノIn return I had to wear a tiny dress with no panties or bra →_→

New swimmy suit! I love ruffles!!



New swimmy suit! I love ruffles!!

vegannvagina: nostalgiaultra: Great things to say during intercourse: Yes, this is...

vegannvagina:

nostalgiaultra:

Great things to say during intercourse:

  • Yes, this is agreeable
  • Excellent. I'll note this down in my memoirs
  • What a surprising twist!
  • Aren't human beings remarkable?
  • Splendid.

image

daddys-whorecrux: This does wonders for my girlybits.



daddys-whorecrux:

This does wonders for my girlybits.

Daddy made me cum soooo many times tonight, I swear his tongue...



Daddy made me cum soooo many times tonight, I swear his tongue is magic

charlotteskinkery: His strong hands wrapped around my wrists, I...



charlotteskinkery:

His strong hands wrapped around my wrists, I know I am his. I know I won't be going anywhere, no matter how much I might fight and buck and make him work for what he wants. I do it only because it makes it all the sweeter when he takes it, when he holds me still with his hands, his weight, and the feeling of him making me his…

Unffff

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment