Friday, June 7, 2013

~submissive Sentiments of a Sassy 1 ~

wicked-naughty-diva: haughtyspirit: Naughty Haughty…...



wicked-naughty-diva:

haughtyspirit:

Naughty Haughty… ;)

Wicked AND Naughty.  

~Naughty with Sass~
; )

always-arousedxxx: Every inch Every curve Completely...



always-arousedxxx:

Every inch
Every curve
Completely yours…

Dear God! One of my favorite pics!
Love this!

~Sassy~



~Sassy~

Photo



babygirl629: The best things in life make you sweaty.  ~ Edgar...



babygirl629:

The best things in life make you sweaty. 
~ Edgar Allan Poe

xoxo

~Indeed~

my-kitten-in-heat: Just the tip -Sir



my-kitten-in-heat:

Just the tip

-Sir

For my buddy. Throw your head back and howl at the moon!!!!!! ;...



For my buddy.
Throw your head back and howl at the moon!!!!!!
; )

MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
~CLOSER ~

(my God this song does things to me that are not natural… Lol)

submissivelily: submissivewife: femsubdenial: Tease Theory:...



submissivelily:

submissivewife:

femsubdenial:

Tease Theory: Words

Anonymous asked:

What's your favorite instrument for teasing a needy pussy? :)


Words.

Words that encourage you to dive into your need instead of fight it.

Words of mock sympathy.

Phrases stolen out from your own fantasies that tell you I know exactly which buttons to push.

Stern warnings that we both know turn you on.

Questions that reveal your fantasies and make you squirm in fear and hope that I'll use your answers against you.

Words that let you know how much I'm enjoying your torment so much that there's little chance I'm going to give you a break, much less relief, any time soon.

Slow countdowns to permission to cum… countdowns that I might not have any intention of finishing.

Words that remind you of the last time you were at my mercy, calling back your lust just so I can build upon it further, each experience becoming a useful way to make the next more intense for us.

Words of amusement whenever your answers or reactions betray some new way to drive you insane.

"Not yet, toy. Suffer for me."

"Good girl!"

Plain, banal, vanilla conversation when your need to be teased is so obvious that not doing it is cruel foreplay.

Words that play over and over again in your head.


Oh holy God. Every man should read this.


Oh. My. God…..yes. You had me with words first….and continue to this day…


Whoa! Stunned…
i was suddenly faced with the realization of just how easily a true Dominate can pick us apart and put us back together again.
i also realized that you won't be pulling any kind of antics.
They already got your number clearly.
Excellent read.
A definite eye opener.

a-beautiful-disaster-allyours: My legs wrapped around...



a-beautiful-disaster-allyours:

My legs wrapped around you….mmmm


~Kitchen sex~

Photo





dutchcouple: Just thinking of you is enough to get me aroused...



dutchcouple:

Just thinking of you is enough to get me aroused so much…

You make me do this.
Three times a day.
When you're not here.

— and it never even gets close to what you do to me.

Damn that's hot! Kudos for the wording. Whew!

Hahaha! Excellent!This is sooooooo something i would do. Lol



Hahaha! Excellent!
This is sooooooo something i would do. Lol

Photo





Photo



Photo



a-beautiful-disaster-allyours: Love to lick and bite your neck...



a-beautiful-disaster-allyours:

Love to lick and bite your neck baby

Photo



karieg2:



karieg2:

Photo



haughtyspirit: Hands that play together, can make beautiful...



haughtyspirit:

Hands that play together, can make beautiful music…

No comments:

Post a Comment