Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Truth

I just want to be skinny… So I won’t eat.

I just want to be skinny… So I won’t eat.

"She wanted to crawl into his pocket and be safe forever."

"She wanted to crawl into his pocket and be safe forever."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald (via)

Photo



captured-ghosts: How dare a woman use a relevant anatomically...

















captured-ghosts:

How dare a woman use a relevant anatomically correct term in a debate about abortion! 

jonolicious: -



jonolicious:

-

Photo









death-by-lulz: meme4u: Monday morning is brought to you by …



death-by-lulz:

meme4u:

Monday morning is brought to you by …

When someone asks you to describe yourself

youngwildandgreek:

me.

Audio



the-2nd-star-to-the-right: now-this-is-living: wow.. what a...



the-2nd-star-to-the-right:

now-this-is-living:

wow.. what a life 

still one of my all time favorite pictures

Photo



Photo



Photo



mackryan: RESPECT. www.respect-mag.com



mackryan:

RESPECT. www.respect-mag.com

katuriankaturiankaturian: One of my finer moments.









katuriankaturiankaturian:

One of my finer moments.

oneskinnyvanilla: oh



oneskinnyvanilla:

oh

learninlove: Oh gosh





















learninlove:

Oh gosh

"I'd rather be a starving artist than succeed at getting...





"I'd rather be a starving artist than succeed at getting fucked"(x)

pauliebleeker: IM FUXCKIN CRYIN

pauliebleeker:

IM

image

FUXCKIN

image

CRYIN

image

When people in front of me are just standing in the middle of the sidewalk

whatshouldwecallme:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment